Research on GRAD system released, promises hope for CKD patients
The eye opening observational study was also released by the experts at the press meet. Those who participated in the press conference included Ayurveda and Yoga Guru- Acharya Manish, Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury, Registrar of Shridhar University Dr. Om Prakash Gupta, Dr. Anu Bhardwaj (BAMS), Dr Amar Singh Azad, MD, Paediatrics and Community Medicine, and Dr Awadhesh Pandey, MD, Radiology.
Dr Biswaroop Roy Chowdhury, the inventor of the GRAD system, told media persons at Chandigarh Press Club that GRAD includes two hours of hot water immersion therapy, head down tilt therapy and disciplined and intelligent people (DIP) diet. These elements form the nucleus of the GRAD system.
Research Team Member from Shridhar University
Dr. Anu Bhardwaj (BAMS) said, "As many as 100 dialysis patients undergoing
treatment under the GRAD system from 22 States across
Registrar of Shridhar University Dr. Om Prakash Gupta said," Among the patients, who adopted the GRAD System fully, 75% could free themselves of dialysis and the rest of the 25% also got partial freedom from dialysis."
The GRAD system can be recommended as an effective method to reverse CKD among mild, moderate, and severe patients and can be seen as an effective alternative to dialysis and kidney transplant, said experts present at the press conference.
Ayurveda and yoga Guru - Acharya Manish, who
is also Chairman,
Acharya Manish said that the GRAD system comes
as a big hope for CKD patients as about 700 million people across the globe are
suffering from CKD and about one third of them live in
Dr Anu Bhardwaj of Shridhar University explained the Ayurvedic perspective of GRAD system while other research team members including Dr Amar Singh Azad, MD, Paediatrics Community Medicine and Dr Awadhesh Pandey, MD, Radiology, explained the allopathic relevance of the reversal of CKD and the scope of this new finding. BW
Post a Comment